Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Our workshops are truly about getting things done. Practical, focused on what you need to know and do to get results. These hands on, interactive, small group workshops concentrate on:
- education (information),
- application (how you put the information to work in your organization),
- results (mission, goals, metrics, and outcomes).
Our programs are based on our experience with over 500 businesses. You will learn how to implement the common characteristics of successful businesses and more importantly how to build them into your business.
C.O.R.E.℠ Genesis is for start-ups and early stage companies who need the first customer, significant revenue growth, and/or a commercialization strategy for their innovative new products, technology and services. C.O.R.E. Formation is the foundation program to define the business: Concept, Opportunity, Resource needs, and Entity (business model).
the Concept is your business idea — well-defined and focused on solving a specific market need or problem.
the Opportunity is the potential market for your business idea — this is your target market (you will identify a niche within this larger opportunity to go after).
the Resources — the skills, equipment, space, funds, and everything you need to do business and serve your customers.
the Entity or business model — focuses your business on the “how” you will do business, your goals, the results, tax and legal structures, and how you will make money.
C.O.R.E.℠ Growth provides emerging and established businesses with the tools to take the business to its best. The programs focus on the Customer, Operations, Results and Execution aspects of business success.
- The Customer builds from your foundational C.O.R.E. elements of Concept and Opportunity to focus your business on the specifics of who your ideal customer is; what they need; what they value; where they get their information; and how they make buying decisions.
- The Operations are about the mechanics, structures, policies, procedures, and performance of the business. Well-defined operations can become a competitive advantage by enabling the organization to maximize results and react quickly to new opportunities. They can also make or break the relationship with the customer if not done well.
- The Results are about the results you generate for your business by delivering results to your customers. Goals are translated into performance metrics at all levels of the organization and are aligned with serving the Customer, maximizing return on investment (use of Resources) and established priorities that align the organization’s activities and decisions.
- The Execution is about getting it done, understanding when to act, how to measure performance, make decisions, and how to enable your organizations to perform consistently.