Strategic Advisory Services
FOCUS Resources℠ (FOCUS) provides the Strategic Insights your organization needs to make confident decisions to grow revenues, profits, and business value. You are passionate about your products, services, and technology. You know you need someone to advise you on your options and things you don’t know you don’t know. You may have an attorney, CPA, and other subject matter experts. They know the legal, tax, and other specialized knowledge, but they either don’t think strategically or don’t have the depth and breadth of knowledge to analyze and advise across the spectrum of business issues you face.
FOCUS provides you with expertise, experience, and strategic perspectives that are practical and applicable to your company. We are subject matter experts in business and in specialized topics that include: strategic business planning, business systems, government grants and contracts, financial compliance and internal controls, business value creation.
F.O.C.U.S. Framework℠ and Process
Help is a phone call, email or an on-site visit away. Many clients need a quick phone call to assess a situation and to get guidance on the next step. Other clients need in-depth conversations about options and issues. Whether it is a quick question or a more in-depth discussion, a phone call is a good place to get started. Our clients want options and quick assistance whether they are across town or the country or on the other side of the world. Focus uses technology to work to stay in touch with clients. Phone, email, conference calls, and Skype are just a few ways we connect real-time assist clients.
When you need us on-site, working with you and your team to develop the best solutions, train, guide, or advise then you have that option. FOCUS clients can choose their preferred method of service delivery (email, in-person, Skype, phone, and other technology platforms). Some clients want email only or phone and email support, other clients, want on-site, email and phone support. Whatever works for you is how we deliver.
Working on Your C.O.R.E.℠
Each client is a unique combination of products, services, technology, and other factors. So each client needs services tailored to their goals, current state of business, industry requirements, and many other variables. FOCUS utilizes its proprietary programs and tools to provide the services you need and just what you need. Underlying all our programs are sound business practices and the knowledge that enables us to build on our C.O.R.E. Business System with specialized components that meet your individual needs.
À La Carte Services
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- Board Services – Independent Board Member, Board Education, Audit and Finance Committee Support
- Government Contracts and Funding Compliance including business systems:
- SBIR and STTR
- Other research awards
- Pre- and Post-Acquisition Support
- PPP, PPPFA, EIDL, and related programs impact on business sales, relocations, and other operational and financial issues.
Our proprietary programs can be customized for any client. However, the programs are most commonly used for the following client segments.
Established small and mid-sized businesses:
Start-ups and early-stage organizations, including university spinouts:
Non-Profit, Charities, and Faith-based Organizations
Brief Program Descriptions: F.O.C.U.S. Framework℠ Proprietary Programs
C.O.R.E. Business Systems℠ – Business Design, Scalability, and Value Creation:
- C.O.R.E. Genesis℠ – Idea to Founding;
- C.O.R.E. S.T.A.R.T.℠ – Pre-revenue to first customers, bridge between founding and growth;
- C.O.R.E. Growth℠ – Growth strategy and business continuity;
- C.O.R.E. Value℠ – Value creation and exit strategy;
- C.O.R.E. P.A.C.E.S.℠–funding your business includes crowdfunding support;
- C.O.R.E. Mastermind℠– facilitated strategic peer group;
- C.O.R.E. C.P.R.℠–business intervention and turnaround;
- C.O.R.E. M.A.G.N.I.F.Y.℠– non-profit and faith-based organizations.