Host Lea Strickland talks with Ray Chow of Foosye about the transformation of the food truck industry with new business models and technology. Ray has been in the restaurant Business for 20 years.
Ray was on our show in June of 2015 and shared insights and experiences with the food truck industry.
About Ray Chow:
- Happily Married to wife Rachael and has 3 kids (Nathan, Madi, Ali)
- Lives in Cary, NC
- Owner of Hibachi Xpress Food Truck
- Owner of Catering by Ray
- Owns commissary in Raleigh currently serving 8 other food truck family members
- Co-founder and CFTO (Chief Food Truck Officer) of Foosye; technology for the food truck industry
- Founding board member of RDU Mobile Food Association
- Advisory board member of Wake county Health & Human Services
- NC State Graduate with Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Supports Make A Wish
Ray is here as the co-founder and Chief Food Technology Officer of Foosye.
Foosye is a technology start-up for the food truck industry. Learned many difficulties and challenges of brick/mortar restaurants, catering and especially Food Trucks…it’s a mobile business. We build technology platform/apps to help food truck owners run their business more efficiently…basically everything but the cooking!