C.O.R.E.℠ Genesis – Starting Strong
C.O.R.E.℠ Formation is for start-ups and early stage companies who need the first customer, significant revenue growth, and/or a commercialization strategy for their innovative new products, technology and services. C.O.R.E. Formation is the foundation program to define the business: Concept, Opportunity, Resource needs, and Entity (business model).
- the Concept is your business idea — well-defined and focused on solving a specific market need or problem.
- the Opportunity is the potential market for your business idea — this is your target market (you will identify a niche within this larger opportunity to go after).
- the Resources — the skills, equipment, space, funds, and everything you need to do business and serve your customers.
- the Entity or business model — focuses your business on the “how” you will do business, your goals, the results, tax and legal structures, and how you will make money.
These programs are provided on-site and off-site for small groups and organizations. To schedule a workshop, call us at 919.234.3960 or email Lea@FOCUSResourcesInc.com.
Which Best Describes You?
- Looking Inside the Gig Economy with GigSalad CEO/Founder Mark Steiner
- May 26, 2016
- 10 Elements of Successful Businesses
- May 3, 2016
- Employment Law: FLSA and Beyond – What Every Business Should Be Aware Of
- November 10, 2015
- Credit Card Liability – Processing Cards Can Create Liability for Your Business
- September 22, 2015
- Get Out of the Cubicle and Into (Your Own) Business
- September 18, 2015