Private Consultations and Coaching
Help is a phone call, email or an on-site visit away. Many clients just need a quick phone call to assess a situation and be guided to the next step and others need in-depth conversations about options and issues. Whether it is a quick question or a more in-depth discussion, a phone call is a good place to get started. Our clients want options and quick assistance whether they are across town or the country or on the other side of the world. Focus uses technology to work to stay in touch with clients. Phone, email, conference calls and Skype are just a few ways we connect real time to assist clients.
When you need us on-site, working with you and your team to develop the best solutions, train, guide, or advise then you have that option. Focus clients can choose how services are provided. Some clients want email only or phone and email support, other clients want on-site, email and phone support. Whatever works for you is how we deliver.
Which Best Describes You?
- Looking Inside the Gig Economy with GigSalad CEO/Founder Mark Steiner
May 26, 2016
- 10 Elements of Successful Businesses
May 3, 2016
- Employment Law: FLSA and Beyond – What Every Business Should Be Aware Of
November 10, 2015
- Credit Card Liability – Processing Cards Can Create Liability for Your Business
September 22, 2015
- Get Out of the Cubicle and Into (Your Own) Business
September 18, 2015