SBIR Basics – The Numbers
Lea A. Strickland, MBA CMA CFM CBM
This book is for the SBIR recipient. It contains the building blocks of the concepts for accounting, financial and administrative requirements that are associated with federal funding. The information is basic and to the point. Key areas covered include:
- accounting systems
- direct costs
- indirect costs
- indirect rate calculations
- indirect cost proposals
- program income
- and more!
Understand the requirements and enable your business to get maximum impact from every dollar of funding received!
Which Best Describes You?
- Looking Inside the Gig Economy with GigSalad CEO/Founder Mark Steiner
- May 26, 2016
- 10 Elements of Successful Businesses
- May 3, 2016
- Employment Law: FLSA and Beyond – What Every Business Should Be Aware Of
- November 10, 2015
- Credit Card Liability – Processing Cards Can Create Liability for Your Business
- September 22, 2015
- Get Out of the Cubicle and Into (Your Own) Business
- September 18, 2015