How do I build a growth-oriented team?
How do I build a team?
Three things: the right people, the right skills, and the right roles. Getting the right team in place, the best team for your organization requires:
- Defined needs: What skills, talents and abilities the organization need for the future
- Defined current resources: Do you know what existing skills your team has
- Clear objectives and goals for the organization and for individual team members
- Compensation strategy/plan
- Clear job descriptions and key performance metrics
- Structured hiring process: right ads, right sources, right questions and scoring in the interviews
Which Best Describes You?
- Looking Inside the Gig Economy with GigSalad CEO/Founder Mark Steiner
- May 26, 2016
- 10 Elements of Successful Businesses
- May 3, 2016
- Employment Law: FLSA and Beyond – What Every Business Should Be Aware Of
- November 10, 2015
- Credit Card Liability – Processing Cards Can Create Liability for Your Business
- September 22, 2015
- Get Out of the Cubicle and Into (Your Own) Business
- September 18, 2015